Engage does not send cease and desist requests. Currently, consumers can request that collectors stop calling them through the app; however, these merely contain the consumers' communication preferences and do not represent cease and desists.
Articles in this section
- What is TrueAccord Engage?
- I received an email or letter from TrueAccord Engage. What do I do?
- Is TrueAccord Engage a debt settlement company or a credit counseling company?
- Isn’t TrueAccord a debt collection agency?
- Is TrueAccord Engage compliant to use?
- How can I change the contact info that you use for me?
- Does TrueAccord Engage send cease and desist requests?
- Does TrueAccord Engage tell consumers to dispute debts or stop calls?
- What benefits are there to signing up to the collector platform?
- Pricing - Collectors / Creditors