You can make an offer to pay the principal amount you owe, excluding the additional service and late fees. The principal amount alone may be within the collector’s authority to settle the debt, it’s completely up to the collector’s discretion.
Articles in this section
- Verified Collectors on Engage
- Chat with other Engage members
- What is Engage and how does it work?
- How to get started and what should I do?
- What types of debt can I add?
- How do I make payments toward my debts?
- What is the Premium plan?
- I would like to pay off my debts
- I added debts. What's next?
- Where can I see the status or progress of my debts?